Now that school is getting ready to kick back off and it's a lot easier for me to stick to a schedule, I wanted to bring back my favorite series, Inside My Bag. I guess I'm a snoopy person at heart. But aren't we all? I mean who doesn't love themselves a good home tour?! And, wasn't it always fun going through our mom's purses as a kid? All kinds of fun little goodies live in there. I know my kids love it because I can never keep them out of it!
Today we're snooping in Becky's bag from This is Happiness!!!
Becky has all areas covered for you over on her blog. From food and drink recipes...
... to home decor. And, you must check out her kitchen she just made over. Proof that paint is a powerful thing!
Ok, here's Becky!
Hi there! I'm Becky from This Is Happiness and I'm excited to be here today with you all and join in on this fun series! I love Shelley's blog and her amazing style, so I was flattered when she asked me guest post on her blog. Are you ready to see my bag and what's in it?
It just so happens that I am also doing a little summer home update post, so my bag got styled in my mudroom as part of that. I love this bag for summer! I found it last year on sale at Banana Republic Factory and it's been great. I put it away for the fall and winter, but it has been my go to bag all summer! It's a great size and I adore the stripes! And now to the contents...
My kids are now 7 and 9, so things have changed a bit. Instead of diapers and applesauce, it usually has their ipads and tablets. But here's a look at my daily essentials.
- Sunglasses - I carry two pair in my purse. My Tory's and my Target's. Love them both equally! It just so happened that the orange Tory Burch case went with the color scheme here, so they got pictured :) But I probably wear my Target pair more.
- Wallet - this one is from Target as well. It has lots of room and even fits my phone if I don't want to take my whole purse.
- iPhone (and usually my earbuds) - this gold striped case has been going strong all summer.
- Book - I spend lots of time running kids to and from practices and other activities, so I usually always carry a book or magazine with me for when I tire of social media and email on my phone.
- Gum or Mints or both.
- Jewelry case (small yellow case) and what ever jewelry I've removed.
- My favorite hand lotion. Tokyomilk Le Petit No 2 is my favorite scent! Feels and smells amazing!!
- Drug store lipgloss. Almay Rosy Lipped color is perfect for everyday wear.
- Kleenex, wipes.
- Keys, keychain and pool key (not pictured) of course are always in my purse as well. But the day I dumped my bag and snapped this pic, my car was in the shop and so were my keys :)
So there you have it. Really just lots of basics. I don't know how men survive without a purse. It's been fun hanging out with you all. Thanks so much Shelley for having me!
We can also keep in touch here:
I think I am most blown away by how everything color coordinates with her purse and mudroom. How do you do that Becky?!! I need to go check out wallets. I only seem to remember this when I see your wallets on here. I love the idea of a zippered one like this so I can grab and go if I wanted. I'll use this as my excuse to head over to Target right now. Lol, as if I needed an excuse to hit up Target :D
Thanks so much for dumping out your bag for us today, Becky!