Izzy's 6th birthday | plans

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I honestly feel like we just celebrated Izzy's 5th birthday.  I'm having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she will be 6 in just a short few days.  But, ready or not, she is.  And just like every. single. girl. in the entire world, she has requested a Frozen birthday.  I know, I couldn't control the eye roll or dramatic "ughhhh" myself when she told me.  I then had to remind myself it's not about me ;)
 
Here's a peek into the décor I was putting together today.  I'm trying to go Frozen... without going too Frozen.  We shall see how it turns out!
 
 


2 comments :

  1. i LOVE it! emmy and i did a wonter woodland for her 5th birthday, and then did a snow fairy for her 6th. i have the links if you want them since i think they were both sorta frozen/nonfrozen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally gonna do the cotton ball things for Laney's birthday party. But, ya know how those things go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips