Hey, hey, hey!!! Happy October everyone! The last couple of mornings have felt so awesome outside. My husband and I have even had 30 minutes in the morning to ourselves to enjoy coffee and the crisp air out on the patio. In silence. It has been bliss!
So, today I'm brin' back an oldie but goodie. Wayyyyy back when (actually 2 years ago, I CANNOT believe it has been that long) I used to have a fun guest post series called Inside My Bag where bloggers spill out the contents of their purses and share it all with us. I always loved it but accidentally didn't get around to doing it again after Sam was born. But, NO MORE I SAY!
Today I'm beyond thrilled to kick the series back off with Freckles Chick!!!
Let me just start out by saying she is a RIOT. Like, get yourself a pair of Depends, riot. If you don't already follow her on Instagram do it now, you can thank me later. Girl is funny, gorgeous, and has a lot of style. Check out her fabulous house.
I'm so into this mudroom. I want it.
| mudroom |
And she has equally fabulous DIY projects.
I'll let her take it from here :)
Hello, friends! So happy to be a part of this fun series. Shelley is all sorts of awesome & cool. I see there's a long line to be her friend, so while I wait my turn...do you want to see what's in my bag? :-)
I've been lugging around this leather tote from Lucky Brand for the past couple years. It's practically an abyss for all of my stuff (as well as my daughter's). In writing this post, I found quite a few things at the bottom of my bag that I hadn't seen in a while. Like my vitamins & the neighbor's cat. Thank you, Shelley.
1. My cheap sunglasses that I bought seven years ago because I kept losing expensive sunnies....for some reason I can't seem to lose these. It's probably for the best since I can't really pull off aviators.
2. How I stalk Instagram, err I mean, stay connected.
3. My planner by Sugar Paper LA for Target (sticker styling by my daughter Quinn). I'm old-fashioned in that I still prefer to write on a calendar.
4. Because "Mommy, I want snack peeease!" is like our soundtrack.
5. Usually accompanied by "Mommy, what I do now?" so there are stickers, a coloring book, & a pouch full of crayons floating around in there as well.
6. We're mostly past the diapers stage but baby wipes are useful for any type of mess.
7. A corral for my credit cards, cash, change, & coupons.
8. Hair ties because topknots are part of my look these days.
9. Gum because I can't remember if I brushed my teeth.
10. A bit of makeup because I don't want to scare the children.
11. I didn't intend to turn this J. Crew mini wallet into a pseudo first-aid kit but it somehow happened. I do use it as a wallet when I need something light for a bike ride or something.
12. There are lots of sunny days here in Colorado & we're at 5,400 ft elevation so we slather on the sunscreen!
Truthfully, I need a bigger purse.
Can anyone recommend something big enough to carry these?
Thanks so much for reading, friends & for having me, Shelley!
I had the best time! xoxo
See!!!!! I knew you'd love her.