Since moving in, I've not done anything to our master bathroom. It needs some primping. The other day I found a couple of cute Dash and Albert rugs that helped dress up the floors by our vanities.
I've got a few things on my to-do list in here:
1) We didn't upgrade our mirrors in here (or anywhere) and I'm planning on DIYing a surround. I'm thinking something like this and this.
2) I've got to come up with cabinet hardware, but I've not put any thought into that yet.
3) I've got my eyes on using this accent table as a stool in place of what I currently have.
4) Window treatments. What to do about those.... still not sure. I've got a privacy film up on the window above the tub, and there are no houses that can see in from the window by Mike's vanity so I'm not in a rush. Maybe bamboo blinds like the rest of the house. I'd love some fabric on the tub window.
5) Remove the towel rod above the tub and add art instead.
Not major things here, but I think it will really help warm things up. In the meantime, I'll be loving on these cute little rugs!