onesie to t-shirt

Friday, October 25, 2013

Sam is getting too long for a lot of his onesies, but they still fit him everywhere else.  He's long and lean, baby!
A super simple fix and we're back in business and are getting a lot more wear out of his onesies.  Added bonus is that I actually prefer the look of the regular t-shirts to the onesies with pants or shorts.
Here's the tutorial that is so simple it's not really a tutorial.

Pin It
That's it.
Don't you just love a quickie??! ;)
I'll be back next week with a fun West Elm knockoff that I think you'll likey!


  1. Nice post! I used this pattern to make a bathing suit cover-up for my daughter. I did not cut down the middle of the front. Instead of a vest it is a dress. The way it gathers in the back allows for a little flair at the bottom. Super easy and super cute.



Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips