dream catchers | guest post

Monday, September 23, 2013

I recently received an email from Annie that included her ubber sweet video tutorial for making dream catchers.  They are so charming and would be absolute perfection in a kid's room, that it had to be shared with you all.  In fact, this is now on my to-make list!
 
Here's Annie from Annie Grace!

 
I am pleased as punch to share my DIY Dream Catcher tutorial on Crazy Wonderful today!
I work for a public relations firm called Small Girls PR, and we recently threw a party for our client, She and Reverie, featuring their SS14 Camp Versailles Collection Launch - classic Girl Scout kitsch with the luxurious languor and grown-up opulence of 17th century Versailles.


(She and Reverie Camp Versailles Collection)
 At the event I taught guests how to make their own whimsical dream catchers and flower crowns. I thought I would share the tutorial here so readers can make them at home as well. 
*See more pictures from the event here!



How To Make a Dream Catcher from Annie Grace Jackson on Vimeo.

Thanks for watching! Don't hesitate to contact me on my blog with questions.




Love, Annie Grace

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this, Shelley! The post looks great! Loved working with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips