styled bedroom desk

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You remember those 7 ingredients I told you guys about in my post about styled desks?
 
1 - lamp
2 - tray
3 - coaster
4 - candle
5 - notepad
6 - pencil cup
7 - natural element 
 
I gave it a go and I think it worked!
 


 {traylacquer box . brass swans - vintage}

{lamp . pencil holder . planner - Target (no longer avail.)}
 
Someone else has taken a liking to it as well.  Looks like I'll be sharing this desk...

 
I had a bit of a battle coming up with a lamp that would work, but ended up with the glass teardrop shaped one since it was a good height and I liked that it didn't visually take up much space. 
 
 Here are some others I tried out.
 
 
 
I really liked the silver three arm one in the first picture, but I think I like it better in its current home in the living room.
 
What do you think? Is there a lamp you like best?
 
Did any of you guys try out the 7 ingredients for styling a desk?

Pin It


5 comments :

  1. it looks lovely! i love that beautiful desk. :) and you know what? i have those swans for sale in my space now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out perfectly. And I think the lamp you chose is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I also love that planner from Target...I have the polka dotted one and can't wait until it's July so I can start using it!

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great recipe for a beautifully styled desk. It looks amazing. I have those little brass swans too. Are you getting any work done there or are you too distracted by the lovely styling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the glass one the best, especially in front of the window! I SO need to spruce up my space...love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips