reader's sunburst mirror

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I wanted to share with you guys a photo sent to me by Betsy in Illinois.  She recently finished her sunburst mirror using my tutorial.

Pin It
Isn't it gorgeous!!! 
The center mirror was a $15 find from Wal-Mart.  She used the bronze metal and patina glaze from Valspar, and I'm just so digging the color with her red piano.  I mean come on, how fun is that piano, right?!
Gotta hand it to Betsy, she nailed it!
Has anyone else given the sunburst mirror a shot?


  1. Props to Betsy. The mirror an piano are equally fabulous!

  2. delicate mirror

  3. So, where's the ttutorial for the mirror? I need it!!!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips