This little cutie just turned 4 yesterday!!!
She has had birthday parties galore over the weekend and earlier this week. One with grandparents, one with her favorite gal pals, and one at preschool. Believe it or not, she's o-v-e-r it. I sang her "Happy Birthday" yesterday, on her real birthday, and she just looked at me with an annoyed face and said, "seriously???". Ha!
Last year I started interviewing her on her birthday. Below are the same questions I asked last year but with some different answers. It's fun to see how they change. You can check out last year's interview here.
1. Favorite color? Pink and purple
2. Favorite toy? Aflac duck (her new goose puppet she named Aflac)
3. Favorite fruit? Grapes
4. Favorite TV show? Max & Ruby
5. Favorite breakfast? Cinnamon rolls (pronounced cim-ni-mim rolls)
6. Favorite lunch? Grilled cheese
7. Favorite outfit? Dresses
8. Favorite game? Strawberry Shortcake (she confiscates my iPad regularly to play this)
9. Favorite snack? Goldfish crackers
10. Favorite animal? Giraffes
11. Favorite song? Tinkerbell song (Fly to Your Heart)
12. Favorite book? Fairy book (book about the Disney Fairy's homes)
13. Favorite cereal? Mom cereal (Special K fruit & yogurt)
14. Favorite thing to do outside? Make a snowman (it's currently snowing and this is all she'll talk about)
15. Favorite drink? Milk
16. Favorite holiday? Christmas
17. Favorite thing to take to bed? Giraffe
18. Who is your best friend? Coralie, Chloe, and Piper
19. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Ballerina
Man, I love this girl so much. Happy Birthday Baby :)