Wednesday, January 30, 2013

shop closing - bedding clearance

Well guys, I'm closing up shop on Baby Nest.
With the upcoming move out of state and the arrival of Sam, I just don't have time to devote to it anymore.  Izzy is already upset she doesn't get the same amount of snuggle time with me she once had.  Gotta keep the little ones happy!
Good news for you guys because I'm selling my sample 3 piece sets that were originally $300, for $150!
There is only one of each available so if you are interested, please email me at shelley.westerman(at)gmail(dot)com

{with or without monogram, $150}

{with or without monogram, $150}

{set sold with pleated bed skirt as shown in larger image, $150} Update: SOLD

{set sold with ruffled bed skirt as shown in larger image, $150}

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are all gorgeous! Too bad I don't have a little one on the way already, or I'd snatch one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, so sad. Maybe again "someday", right? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the second to the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm passing along to a friend who I know is looking for bedding - thanks Shelley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips