hitting the pool

Friday, July 6, 2012


  1. That's so cute! I bet you rock any bathing suit!

  2. You look amazing!!! Bathing suit and all...and I've seen you in a suit! :)

  3. Buwahahaha. At least you have an excuse for feeling less than Victoria's Secret ready. My dear sweet four year old daughter said to me yesterday, Mommy, you have a big tummy. Then she must have seen the look on my face and was like, Um, just kidding. Then she ran. I'm like, thanks a lot. Can't I get any slack for giving birth FIVE months ago?! Geesh. I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant, it's just sitting in different places. Dang kids.

  4. ahhaha Shelly, this is way too funny! I wish the weather was warm here in London so I could go to the pool, too!

    Have a lovely week!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips