a greige easy button

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Greige has quickly become the LBD of paint.

{via Pinterest via Houzz}

(via Pinterest via Greige}

Everyone wants it, but it can be SO hard to find.

Want some help?  Come check Hyphen Interiors today and tomorrow for my go-to and the go-to of several other bloggers. 

It's a greige easy button.  See you there!


  1. Aw, thanks for linking to the post! So excited to learn more myself. Hope this is helpful to others.

  2. beautiful beautiful rooms and colors!

  3. I was just talking to Paula about wanting greige cabinets in my kitchen. I love that last picture, well...and the one before too. Vaulted ceilings are on my wish too. On a fluke I looked up our old house in Amarado. I think it's on the market. I want to buy it now. Houses are so much less in Wichita...or at least that one is.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips