We're celebrating Izzy's 3rd birthday on Saturday.
She is SO excited, and tells everyone she sees (even complete strangers walking by in the grocery store) that she is 3 and is going to have a party.
While prepping for this little one's party I came across a fun idea on Pinterest. Each year on your child's birthday you interview them with the same 20 questions. It will be fun to see how the answers change over the years.
- Favorite color? Pink
- Favorite toy? Giraffe
- Favorite fruit? Cherries
- Favorite TV show? Austin & Alley
- Favorite breakfast? Pancakes & granola
- Favorite lunch? Mac & Cheese
- Favorite outfit? Dresses
- Favorite game? Chase Me (she likes having us chase her around the house and hide)
- Favorite snack? Teddy Grahams
- Favorite animal? Giraffes
- Favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
- Favorite book? Josie and the Lucky Number 7
- Favorite cereal? Mom cereal (Special K Fruit & Yogurt)
- Favorite thing to do outside? Dig
- Favorite drink? Daddy's tea (she likes to steal sips of her Daddy's tea when we eat out)
- Favorite holiday? Christmas
- Favorite thing to take to bed? Giraffe
- Who is your best friend? Chloe, Piper & Coralie
- What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? Cake
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Tinkerbell
I'm praying I can hold on to some shred of my diet while around all the cake this weekend.
Should be a rip roarin' good time :)