my new live-in maid

Friday, December 23, 2011

Izzy really wanted to use the vacuum the other day.

I mean, what kind of mom would I be if I didn't let her do my house work for me have fun once in a while ;)


  1. Good help is hard to find...can you send her my way?!?! Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family Shelley! I'm so glad I got to "meet" you this year!

  2. I mean Wells is seriously obsessed with "keen"ing while mommy cleans. She grabs her lawnmower and vacuums right alongside me. How long before she's big enough to hold a real vacuum? Hmmm. I'm also guilty of indulging her love of playing with the swiffer by putting a new pad on for her to "play with". Ha!

  3. We have a toddler sized vacuum that I wish really worked!! I love her different colored shoes.

  4. send her over! Please! Maybe she can teach me...I hate vacuuming!

  5. Is she for hire? Gotta train them while they're young!

  6. Hurry and take advantage before the newness wears off!!! Love those cute pics! It's so funny when they want to be just like mommy...(c:

  7. I'm all in for teaching the kids the household chores at an early age. Especially while they still think its fun. Thanks for your awesome comment about my console table over at Remodelaholic. You totally made my day.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips