my store is open!!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am so thrilled to finally announce that my store is open!

Squeal!!!

Here you can find stylish crib bedding designed and handmade by me!

Here are some of the bedding options available.  For full listings please visit my shop.

3-Piece Sets





Bumperless Sets


You will also find bumpers and sheets available individually.

I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have my store open.

It has been a dream of mine for quite some time, and I've been so eager to share it with all of you!

The idea for Baby Nest was born before my little one, Isabelle, was born.  I knew I wanted something different and special for her nursery.  After searching and searching I decided to make her bedding myself

I loved it.

Not just the bedding, but knowing she was going to have something that was handmade especially for her.

There's just something I love about handmade items.  And, I'm so encouraged that we're getting back to buying handmade items for ourselves and for our homes.

My future plans are to add some more fun items and accessories to the shop so be sure to check back!

Hope you guys can stop by and check it out.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!



19 comments :

  1. It's lovely enough to make me wish I had another baby! Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love your fabrics and the sweet ties! So, so pretty. Best wishes for a successful new shop Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!Absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe you made those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Shelley!!!! Girl, I think an email is needed about this fabulousness. How on earth have I missed this big adventure in your life?!?! I am headed RIGHT now to check out your shop! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, those bedding sets are gorgeous!! You are super talented. Best wishes in the start of your shop!! And I'm definitely keeping it in mind for when I have a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I love them! Good luck with the new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that's super exciting!!! I'm expecting baby number 3 in February, so I'm definitely gonna be heading over to check out the goods!
    We have that same crib even, so the visual is perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Shelley! Your shop looks awesome! Can't wait to tell my girlfriends about your bedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Shelley! You are almost making me want another baby with those adorable bedding sets. Best of luck with your store. BTW, I keep meaning to put up some of the privay film you used on your door and I'm wondering if your dog scratches it off?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting, Shelley! Those are gorgeous!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many beautiful ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, if I had a baby, I would order bedding from you! I wish you much success with the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GOOD LUCK, Your pieces are amazing!! New follower from Terrific Thursday!! I would love a follow back Jeanobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I am your newest follower via GFC stopping by from the Terrific Thursday blog hop at Couponing From Florida to Michigan. I would love a follow back!

    http://couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. where were you when my kids were born?? i LOVE it!!!

    beautiful work and very excited to see your shop grow! i will be certainly shopping here for upcoming baby showers!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so absolutely amazing!!! I would take your designs over a pottery barn set any day, any time!!! These are fabulous!!! I already knew you were super talented, so there isn't any surprise there, but I'm positive that you are a genius now as well. (c: These are so darling...it almost makes me want another kiddo just to re-do the nursery...*almost* (c:

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous venture. I love the designs. Almost makes me want to have another baby. I said "Almost"! Best of luck. I know you will be wildly successful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh. My. GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!! Shelley, you are so wonderfully talented! I hope you are ready to sew your fingers off, because they are beautiful and you are going to have a jillion orders! Well, done, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, they look great! Those are hand-made, right? You have a good eye for craft like that. It's wonderful that you got a chance to open your store. Cheers and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips