inside my bag - a new series

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A while ago I did a post on the contents of my purse.  You can find that post here.

It was a mess... it still is a mess.

Anywho, I've always been curious about what's inside people's purses.  One of my favorite things to do as a child was to go through my mom's and grandma's purses.  Totally fascinated me then and it still does now :D
I thought it would be fun to have a series where bloggers share the contents of their purses.  Fun right!

So, I want to introduce you to a new series called


Series kicks off Monday, November 7th with Aubrey from All Things Bright and Beautiful!

Expect to see a new purse dumped out the first Monday of each month.

I can't wait!!!  Nosey me :D

Pssst...  I don't want you to think I've forgotten about the giveaway I promised.  I'm finally done making everything and am now working on getting everything photographed.  I'll have it posted soon!


  1. That sounds like fun! I literally just dumped my purse 5 minutes ago to find some aspirin that I knew was floating around the bottom...along with crumbs, used tissues and an opened lipstick!

    Looking forward to it!

  2. Fun idea! I have such issues with my fall bag because it's big and all sorts of junk gets lost in there!

  3. Such a great idea. Can't wait to see what's in these bags. I think I might be embarrassed to show you what's in my bag.

  4. Hahaha...get ready for another hot mess! It ain't pretty, but it's mine! (c: Can't wait!

  5. What a great idea! I am your newest follower!!!


    p.s. come check out my fun giveaway that ends tomorrow on my COLOR ISSUE blog:

    I think you'll really like it! It's a blog all about color!

  6. totally doing this! Should I reveal the leftover vodka bottles and 40oz's? Kinda wish it were true...but these days I am lame.

  7. Never thought about this before! This series should be fun...and revealing! :) The dried cranberry cracks me up!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips