all things bright and beautiful

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today I am so excited to be guest posting at

Aubrey has such a beautiful blog filled with ubber amounts of eye candy.

She also has a fun series called How to Make Your Home Your Own.

Click here to visit her amazing blog and see how I've made our house a home!


  1. I am loving your great eye candy. Your home is simply gorgeous! You are so talented.

    I am your newest follower!!

  2. Totally in love with your house...still reeling from all the beautiful details! Wow!

  3. I absolutely loved your guest post. What a beautiful home you have. So elegant and welcoming. :)

  4. Shelley girl, thanks so much for guesting yesterday!!! It was fantastic and everyone adored it, of course!!! (c: Sorry I'm so late in commenting, we still don't have internet at our new house, blast you Qwest!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips