come visit me

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today you can find me at...

I'll be doing a little somethin' somethin' on how to dress up these bad boys...

that I think you'll like!

Stop by, say hi, and make time to stay a while because you'll fall in love with Julia and her blog.

Check out these pictures of her gorgeous house!!!

I know, right!

Drooool :D


  1. Great decor! I love the light colors.

  2. Thanks for the sweet words girl! Glad to have you over today!!!

  3. Wow! Her house is gorgeous! Off to say hello!

  4. Hey-- that looks just like my livin... Never mind. Her house is beautiful. Also, loved the shoes idea. But instead of doing my own, can I just borrow yours? ;)

  5. That living room is da bomb! Love it!

  6. I already completely love Miss Julia and her fabulous home...and having you two fab ladies in the same place??? I can't get there quick enough (c:


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips