notice anything?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Did you do something different with your hair?!

No....

But, I did get an AMAZING, JAW DROPPING, and GORGEOUS blog makeover from the incredibly talented Jenna at Q.A. Design!!!

Isn't it so pretty!!!  Izzy even told me it looked "cute", hehe!

I've literally been bouncing around the house all morning.  I told Jenna it feels like Christmas :D

She has even created a logo for my new crib bedding business, Baby Nest, which I can't wait for you guys to see!  I've been a little MIA since I've been working on getting things going.  But, hopefully it won't be too long before I have samples sewn and up for you guys to see!

Ok, I'm off to go bounce around the house a little more before I start sewing again :D


6 comments :

  1. Absolutely Love your new blog design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! Love the colors. I need to do something like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love... its like new makeup that stays on and looks perfect! So good and I cannot wait to see this baby bedding business :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Knock Off Decor feature! I love the new look!! I may have to talk to her about my blog. :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really good! Jenna is amazing. Thanks for commenting on my blog and keeping my link on your sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips