guest posting at Magnolia!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Today you can find me guest posting at Magnolia Business Solutions!

Magnolia is owned by my very dear friend Brooke.  Let me just say that Brooke is A-MA-ZING.  Not only does she have mad DIY, decorating, and cooking skills, but she is an incredible Mom-trepreneur (Mom Entrepreneur).

Brooke started Magnolia Business Solutions to help women succeed in starting and growing their own businesses.  She calls herself a Small Business Coach.  I call her My Swift Kick In The Rear.  Brooke helped me go from talking about my dream of owning my own business one day, to actually living the dream today.

Come by and see me at Magnolia, and be sure to check out all of her helpful tips on how to become the best Mom-treprenuer you can be!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Shelley! I've been meaning to comment for days, but something (more likely some little someONE!) keeps diverting my attention. Congrats on starting your own business! That is so awesome. When I sewed Baby K's crib bedding I remember saying that it was so fun I wish I could make my living doing it :) Now I've said that about 50 different things since then. Even opened an Etsy store 2 years ago. Never had the guts to stock it :) You are an inspiration! Go confidently gutsy lady! You are like a pioneer leading the way for ninnies like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley! I saw that you won the $50 Target gift card!! That's so awesome! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips