Need Some Change in My Life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I need a little change.

I didn't really put much thought or creativity into my blog when I first set it up, hence the name "The Westerman Family".  So, I'm going to try some new things; name change, definitely a new header and background.  I'll be the first to admit I have NO IDEA what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff, so be patient with me as I try my hand at this.  It may look funny for a bit :D


Wow... I have royally messed this up!  You know when you dive into something KNOWING it's best left to the experts but you do it anyways, then you find yourself waist deep in it unable to get out?  Yep, I'm there.


  1. I want to change my blog as well, it has a pre-made template and I want to make it personal but I'm so afraid of messing it up. Let me know how this goes,I'm next.

  2. omg! I am trying to do the same thing! I am liking yours. So put down the leftover cake balls and come out of the closet. hahahahha like there are any cakeballs left over. Loves you!

  3. Love this simple post. I can relate... I'm new to this and not so great at it... yet. Your blog looks great to me, though!

  4. Hi, love the rossette pillow! Looking for followers for my blog doing the same crafting between nap times!


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips