Giraffe Gets a Bath

Friday, January 28, 2011

We've had a sick kiddo at our house the past few days.  A nasty, nasty cold. 
We had to put potty training on hold because of it too :(

Her boo, Giraffe, got the brunt of it.  Snot, slobber, the whole mess.  Giraffe needed a bath.  BAD.  If you read this older post you already know that she has found our back-up Giraffe that is supposed to help us in situations like this.  Well now that she knows she has two, she knows when one is missing.  Izzy - "Braff?!  Where's Braff?!" (she hasn't figured out the "gir" part).  She didn't actually see me toss him in the wash, but she knows something isn't right.  Me - "Giraffe needed a bath honey."  Panic sets in.  I took her into the laundry room so she could see him in the dryer and know where he is.  She stood there watching him for the longest time.  She'll be a loyal friend for sure :)  Oh, and note she's holding onto her back-up Giraffe.

1 comment :

  1. Isabelle is A-dorable! Your comment on my blog made my day. Really. I was having one of those, "who even reads this, why do I do this?" type of day. So thank you! And I know the scene of the hubby on the other side of the couch all too well! Nice to "meet" you.


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips