Izzy is starting to have some bag lady tendencies. Whenever she has her little lawn mower she roams the house and picks up items she likes and puts them in her lawn mower, normally craming so much stuff into it that she can no longer stear it. I can never find my kitchen towels because they're always the first to go. I've got a few pictures here of her in action. In some she's wearing the kitchen towel as a cape, Daddy couldn't help himself :)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I was looking back through Izzy's 1st year calendar the other day and thought I would share some of her most memorable milestones.
- 1 month - Starting to smile and coo a lot
- 2 months - Sleeping through the night, thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!
- 3 months - Laughed out loud! Found her toes during a diaper change :)
- 4 months - 1st swim in baby pool. Rolling over from back to tummy. Starts solid foods. Pet Ruffino. Helps turn pages in books.
- 5 months - Sits alone and pulls up on furniture!
- 6 months - 2 bottom teeth! Says Dada!
- 7 months - Can put her arms up in the air when Mommy and Daddy say "arms up"!
- 8 months - Crawled to Ruffino!!!! Most important milestone to date - 1st pair of real shoes :)
- 9 months - Cruising and standing by herself. Walking by pushing her toy lawnmower. Said "dog" while petting Ruffino!
- 10 months - Crawled up the stairs! 2 upper teeth. Gives hugs. Walks holding onto Mommy's hand!
- 11 months - Says Mama!!! Took first steps!!! Can do motions to "If You're Happy and You Know It"
- 12 months - Can't wait to see what you do baby!