Houston... we have a problem

Monday, November 15, 2010


A girl and her dog.
They are such a cute pair aren't they?
But, we have an issue that has crept up.


WARNING:  If you get grossed out easily, STOP reading NOW!







She won't stop poking him in the butthole!
It all started a while back when I asked her to give Ruff a hug.
She leaned in for the hug, quickly changed directions, poked him, and then gave him the hug.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
Poor Ruffino and I have never been the same since.
He has a million spots all over that she could find interesting, but this one "spot" is the most intriguing.
I just don't get it.
I just hope I'm always around when it happens so I can get her to the sink asap!
Dealing with issues like this were never covered in the books I read :(

2 comments :

  1. AHH hahahaha! This is amazing and has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, hahahaha! This is soooo funny! My kid would sooo do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |